This patch includes some good upgrades to the tablet and the ability to increase player counts beyond the current 10 using the console!
The other great new is that we have revamped and upgrade Cosmic Encounter with great new graphics and effects. We didn’t stop there either! We are bundling the expansion Cosmic Eons for free with the base DLC!
We are getting this patch out before GDC expect some good stuff soon in the following patch. If you are going to be at GDC this year let us know.
DLC Cosmic Encounter Upgrade
- Free expansion Eon now included with the base game!
- Custom thematic table and environment ( + animations and particle systems).
- Full revamp of all game components to match the theme.
– Highlighting planets using the hyperspace gate
– Tracking amounts of player ships
– Scripted rulebooks
– Scripted Alliance Dials
- Updated version of Chromium browser.
- Mac should be working correctly.
- More stable and less rendering issues.
- No linux support just yet.
- Added host_max_players to change the max number of players that can connect to the server. This can increase the player count above the current 10 limit.
- Added host_name to change the name of the server.
- Added host_password to change the password of the server.
- Laser now oriented like a remote. Let us know if you like this new position.
- Removed the vive wand head for more visibility.
- Expect more VR improvements in the next patch.
- Mousing over an object in your onscreen hand will now lift it above the rest.
- Joining a steam friend with the game closed with load up the game and join them.
- Scripting added events onPlayerConnect(Player) and onPlayerDisconnect(Player).
- Fixed duplication bug with deck / bags with alt right click when searching.
- Fixed bug with password mismatch even though they should match.
- Fixed certain text label being messed up.