Treadnauts Patch Notes v.0.51
UPDATE 2/28/2018: "The GOLD ROOM Update"
The GOLD ROOM has appeared. It opens in fits: sometimes at lunch for twenty minutes, other times for hours in the dead of night. Every time it opens, a stream goes live.
Strange things have been reported from inside the room… things that don’t appear on the public stream. Of all the rumors swirling, one is most persistent: some day soon, the GOLD ROOM will close forever, leaving priceless rewards behind for those who unlock its secrets.
Check out our Discord to get notified when the GOLD ROOM is open!
By popular demand, we’ve also added chat macros to online matches. You can now send a variety of emotes to other players to express your wonder, love & salt!
- The GOLD ROOM is a special game lobby with unique aesthetics and properties. While the GOLD ROOM is open, you can join via the special room code "GOLD".
- Chat macros can be accessed in online matches by holding the "honk" button!
- You can turn the chat text on or off in the settings menu.
- Failing to join a room will now give more accurate information as to why (The room is full, the game is already in progress, etc.)
- Private games now award badge wins (subject to change as the game develops!)
- Improved online physics object syncing in several cases
- Fixed players sometimes displaying the wrong country flag in an online game
- Fixed more locations where the touchpad prompt would show up instead of "start" on PS4 controllers
- Removed the ability to hit "confirm" and play a sound when viewing an error message
- Afterlife target controls are no longer inverted in Australia Mode
- Fixed fullscreen mode minimizing itself when losing focus on the game window
- Fixed Stereo audio working improperly
- Fixed several instances where the loading screen camo animation would sometimes display twice
- Many assorted localization improvements
As always, you can join our community on Discord for matchmaking, memes, and behind-the-scenes.
See you in the GOLD ROOM!