- Improved bot running and gunning.
- Added support for the German language.
- Korean is now a supported language.
- Added Japanese language support.
- The Portuguese language is now supported.
- The game is now available with a French localization.
- Spanish is now a supported language.
- Support for Italian is now functional.
- Fixed issues with the server and map names not translating back into english until window was reopened on the Join Server menu.
- The word Knife is now properly translated in Korean and Japanese.
- Most of the options menu and join server menu is now refreshed when changing language, some text in the bindings though is still being stubborn.
- Added translation support for the Display Mode and Vsync options.
- Hint boxes now use a new UI so they can properly stretch or shrink in size for different languages.
- The localization selection icons have been moved from the top tabs area to the bottom of the GUI to provide room for additional languages.
- Added a bit of extra whitespace between the primary and secondary weapon backups to properly support the longer text.
- Adjusted the options menu to better support longer text and to scale if needed, but for the most part making the window larger fixed a lot of the issues.
- Adjusted the Help Tab window to make it better support longer text, it should work properly with all languages now.