The moment we’ve all been waiting for has finally come – multiplayer beta testers can now play the entire game online with their friends.
Yep, from the opening to the Aztec, all of Human: Fall Flat is unlocked for online multiplayer. We’re going to leave this build with you guys for a few weeks before we push the mode public, so please do continue to try to play the game in as many unexpected ways as possible.
A couple of other tweaks to tell you about:
- Holding TAB in multiplayer will now show you the player names
- Reload checkpoint in the pause menu is enabled for clients, respawning only their characters
- Added “lock level” option in the lobby settings to prevent someone accidentally progressing to the next level
- / list – displays a list of players in the game
- / mute – N – mutes/unmutes the player with number N
- / kick N – kicks the player (only works if you’re the host)
Next for us? Well, now we’ve figured out online multiplayer, we’re looking at ways of giving you more content. Oh, and a Festive treat, too.
Until next time,
How to access the multiplayer mode beta
• Open Steam
• Highlight Human: Fall Flat in your library
• Right-click and select “Properties”
• Hit the “Betas” tab
• Enter the code: “OnlineMultiplayer” into the black box and select “check code”
• Select the Multiplayer beta from the drop-down menu
• Your game should now automatically update