The Big Stuff
- Steam Trading Cards are now liveYouneededawholebunchofCupcake emoticons,right?
- Improved Keyboard SupportThe keyboard controls have been completely redone and simplified. Space for jump, X for attack, and Z for special.
Custom keybinding is still an option though through the configuration tool.
- Changing Styles/Chesters has been improvedYou now hold down a switch button (S for Styles, C for Chesters, Trigger buttons on controller) to bring up all available options and use left and right to scroll through them.
The gameplay pauses until you release the switch button, allowing you to think over which Chester or Style to switch to.
The Smaller Stuff
- Added V-Sync support. You can enable it by launching the configuration tool
- Made a few small adjustments to the tutorial planet levels to make them a little easier
- Edited a few signs to make certain gameplay mechanics more clear
- Adjusted audio levels of a few sound effects that were a bit on the loud side
What coming next?The two biggest goals on the list-o-things to do are currently adding Steam Achievements and continuing to improve the UI.