Patch Notes for version 0.7.100 - "Chroma"
- CHROMA SUPPORT - Black Ice now has Chroma support for Razer Chroma products like the Razer Blackwidow Chroma - watch as the colors on your keyboard and mouse react to the game! It even has your cooldowns!
- (and other brands listed here!) Thanks to C63 Industries LEDL plugin for all the glowing support :D
- Server Visual Update - Server lines now come in more interesting shapes, sometimes with slopes! The lines on them are also much cleaner. I generate the meshes by hand at runtime now! Hurray, trigonometry!
- Desaturation - The color drains out of the game when you're at low health now!
- Valuable Information - Weird stories have been going around the grid. Now you can find them and sell them for bitcreds!
- The main menu GUI has been updated (more awesome work by Metkis) but it's not done yet
- Pathfinding update - Enemies are better than ever at climbing all over things and finding you quickly
- The game world now expands infinitely by default in both single and multiplayer. This can be lowered in single player by going to advanced options when starting the game.
- Physics tweaks to how the player falls and handles slopes - feels better now!
- Stores are less common now
- View distance (specifically for servers) is higher now
- Player Health, RAM, and RAM Regen are higher at level 0
- Player Health scaling is higher across the board - try a tanky build!
- Instant Heal items are stronger
- Jetpacks don't go quite as high now (but are still super fun and useful)
- Lasbreakers do a lot more damage now
- The Crosshair is slightly larger and is much easier to see in all situations
- RAM Returned has been renamed RAM Regen for clarity
- Players can no longer blink under the hill. If you haven't played in a while, there's a hill now! More terrain later!
- Holding down the button for an instant heal item will no longer repeatedly play the error sound
- Falling off a building no longer makes you fall really quickly
- Chroma colors current do not understand key remapping - this will be fixed!
- Valuable Information doesn't display properly on controller-specific GUIs
That's all for now, but stay tuned! I might not always be posting them on Steam, but I'm working on updates almost every day! Check out the Black Ice Twitter for more frequent updates on the game!