In the last update we ran into crashing issues using Steam’s voice chat, so we temporarily turned off voice chat while we investigated.
After working all weekend and implementing a brand new system, we think we have something even better! Crystal clear voice using the latest Opus codec, the gold standard of voice chat. This new voice chat should sound better and perform better than Steam Voice or our old system.
Currently, Team Voice Chat icons do not show for other players. Disable voice chat only disables your voice. Click on a name to mute individual players in the meantime.
Thanks for your patience during this time. Hopefully the new voice chat works well for you all. If you have any feedback, please post on our forums.
- /mics (will return a list of available mics with a number.)
- /setmic # (to assign your new mic as default.)
- This will be moved into the configuration menu in the future.
- Scripting inputs now support BBCode.
- Fixed movement/jitter with scripting 3d ui.
- Fixed auto save not occurring during a table flip.
- Fixed steam authentication issues when reconnecting to server.
- If you are having problems talking to others players make sure your GLIBCXX_3.4.20 is on this version. This might change in the future.