Patch 5 is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Full changelist below.
* Fixed issue with Rope Fall section of Episode One, where players could get stuck due to a scripting bug.
* Improved cover flow UI for Episode Selection to make it more obvious that there are two available episodes.
* Fixed issue with Aurora probability in Survival Mode. Auroras should now appear more reliably.
* Difficulty tuning of Wolves in Episode One. Struggle should be more survivable for new players.
* Fixed some camera popping in Episode One cinematics.
* Fixed scripting error in "Fix My Rifle?" that could create mission logic issues.
* Fixed issue in Bear Hunt mission where the Ear would not spawn under certain circumstances.
* Fixed issue with Mackenzie clipping through the chair in some Episode One cinematics.
* Fixed issue with missing Milton Knowledge strings.
* Fixed issue with not being able to pick up the Bear Hide in Survival School.
* Fixed issue where the note with the Code would not appear in "Hank’s Hatch" side mission.
### END OF PATCH NOTES ###
We’re continuing to fix additional issues as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
– The Hinterland Team