Thanks for checking out Black Ice! I've got another big patch coming up soon, but I want to playtest it first at RTX (July 7-9) before I post it. I should be posting the patch around mid July, but you can already play it on the Indev beta branch right now if you'd like a sneak preview!
- A new enemy - the Super Duper GITSfish with a frontal shield and massive scale!
- Shooting Mechanics Upgrade - Headshots, Projectile Spread, and Proper Hitboxes, oh my!
- Wild Enemies roam the map, making it much more dangerous to run around
- Fort Servers - these crenulated servers keep a few enemies around to guard them. Hack it, and the guards will spawn as friendlies to help with nearby servers!
- Brand new UI, with a virtual cursor for controller making it a lot easier to use
- Brand new custom sounds from awesome sound designer Jocelyn Reyes, who also worked on Overland and Looty Dungeon
- We've started work on quests!
Thanks for reading!In addition to all that, there's multiplayer enhancements, new icons, tons of bug fixes, and the whole game runs on C# now. Even the tutorial is getting updates. We've been busy!
As always, I'd love to hear your suggestions, so please post on the forums, email me, or check out the Black Ice Twitter for the latest updates!
That's all, folks!