In June 2016 we launched Prison Architect on console. In January, it received a free content update, bringing players sniper towers and exclusive textures. Now we’re super excited to say that players can download a console-exclusive DLC pack, Psych Ward, available on PlayStation 4 from 6th of June, and Xbox One on the 9th. In it, you’ll find a load of stuff including, for the first time, a new inmate security type: the Criminally Insane.
Watch the trailer to see what’s included:
Detailed list of DLC content:
- The Criminally Insane- inmates with new and varied reputations and desires, forcing you to explore new approaches to prison management.
- Psychopathic Inmates – The most volatile and unpredictable criminally insane inmates have 5 or more traits and are branded Psychopathic! Keep a watchful eye out for these guys stepping off the bus.
- Psychiatrist staff member- Hold consultation sessions to help support your prisoners’ needs.
- New room types- Who doesn’t love their own space? Padded cells gradually improve inmate’s desires for Privacy, Comfort, Safety and Freedom, as well as feelings of Suppression.
- Breakout!- A new game preference setting which allows you to ramp up the frequency of prisoner tunnel attempts.
- Two new Wardens- Hawk Hartman improves the performance of guards, while Dr Slugworth offers additional benefits for Criminally Insane inmates.
- 2 new pre-built prisons and 2 new building plots to use in Prison Warden mode
Bug list to follow.
Follow @DoubleElevenLtd on Twitter for news and updates for Prison Architect Console Edition.