Hi everyone, today we've pushed out a new patch to everyone that includes various optimisations and bug fixes.
Thank you all very much for your support! Our next goals are to release a beta Mac version this week for testing, as well as implementing different languages (starting with French).
If you have any issues with this update, you can let us know using the bug report form:
List of fixes and changes:
- Fixed an issue where opening full map via Quickmap shortcut while in a late game area caused a game-freeze
- Fixed an animation error on player character when exiting a late-game cutscene
- Fixed Shrumish Ogre persistence issue
- Fixed an issue where hitting Zote with Dreamnail during his battle cry made him invincible, which he doesn’t deserve.
- Decreased heap size allocation at start-up.
- Fixed issue where Soul Master’s shockwave attack would sometimes not spawn
- Fixed issue with sfx not playing correctly on some breakable one-way walls
- Fixed issue for some players whereby collecting a mask fragment would white out the screen
- Fixed display bug for cages in Colosseum of Fools
- Fixed bug on exiting Trial in the Colosseum of Fools that caused player to become stuck behind metal grate
- Fixed a dialogue issue for Iselda
- Fixed sound effects playing on incorrect mixer and thus being unaffected by in-game audio setting
- Fixed issue where Speed Completion achievement was not being awarded correctly
- Fixed an issue with Thorns of Agony charm not firing correctly when taking damage with inventory open
- Increased Geo reward for defeating Entombed Husk
- Fixed inaccurate hitbox on Broken Vessel/Lost Kin when stunned
- Fixed issue in City of Tears where entering a battle room from the left spawned an enemy outside of room
- Fixed an issue where Lifeseeds and their cocoons couldn’t be damaged by Grubberfly beam
- Fixed issue where defeating Crystal Guardian and then immediately dying prevented his bench from becoming useable.
- Fixed issue where defeating Crystal Guardian (rematch) and then immediately dying prevented Battle Gate from staying open.
- Fixed City Crest in statue displaying over player.
- Fixed issue with Isma’s Grove battle gates not re-opening on re-entry.
- Fixed players being able to escape tilemap in Abyss Dream.
- Increased Cyclone Slash size
- Fixed intermittent frame-flickering on certain enemies
- Fixed inventory button not opening inventory on Logitech F310 in X mode.
- Added anticipation SFX to certain enemy attacks
- Optimisation: New pooling system for spawned enemies
- Fixed gramatical, and, spelling errers in Game Text
- Fixed Hive Husk displaying incorrect Enemy Dream text
- Added additional SFX to Husk Hive
- Increased Geo awarded by Husk Hive
- Added additional SFX to Hive Soldier
- Fixed an issue where player could travel up through an unbroken window in Soul Sanctum, causing game freeze
- Fixed Gruz Mother sometimes turning into a weird, stretched-out fatty when dying in the Colosseum
- Increased Notch Cost of Quick Slash charm to 3 (affects new files only)
- Slightly decreased invulnerability time for Stalwart Shell charm
- Improved recycling system for frequently recycled objects
- Fixed an issue where Hornet was knocked out of the arena on being defeated, robbing the player of a hard-won victory
- Fixed an issue locking players out of Distant Village event
- Fixed an issue where getting hit with Inventory open and Thorns of Agony equipped caused a game-freeze
- Fixed an issue with lifts in City of Tears becoming inoperable
- Fixed issue with Grubberfly beams firing upward and downwards with Joni’s Blessing equipped, regardless of health remaining
- Fixed an issue with Red Grubberfly beams being fired with Joni’s Blessing/Grubberfly Elegy/Fury charms equipped, regardless of health remaining
- Fixed a Battle Scene in White Palace being triggered prematurely
- Fixed Failed Champion’s dream remaining accessible after his defeat
- Fixed fader stuttering in City lift scenes
- Fixed an issue where Failed Champion’s battle could be triggered prematurely
- Increased effect of Soul Eater charm
- Fixed a lever in White Palace that could be poked through its gate
- Fixed an issue with the Warrior Dream’s sprite lingering on after defeat
- Fixed an issue where player couldn’t jump out of water when up against some walls
- Fixed an issue where player could get locked back into a City room upon return
- Fixed an issue where progress past a Kingsmold battle was blocked by an unopening gate in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where dying on a conveyor belt could cause the effect to persist on respawn
- Fixed an issue where roar lock could persist after death
- Fixed issue where shade summoned by Jiji becomes invulnerable
- Fixed an issue where Hornet’s needle’s hitbox could remain after she’s stunned
- Fixed an issue where player could perform actions while respawning from a hazard
- Fixed an issue where player could become invulnerable when blocking a hit with Baldur Shell
- Fixed an issue where Soul could be reimbursed incorrectly when focusing with Shape of Unn equipped
- Fixed the spike respawn location in Soul Tyrant battle to be inside the battle arena.
- Fixed map display for Sharp Shade room showing the whole room whilst only able to access its entrance.
- Remodelled a wall in the White Palace that allowed a challenge to be bypassed.
- Fixed 2 spike pits in Deepnest that respawned the player outside the map.
Numerous small scene fixes.