- The Stamp Shop has been completely redesigned and simplified. No more multiple categories, just everything on a nice fun scrolling list. So fun!
- Redesigned the Style and Chester switching overlays to provide more information about each. Also a bit more visual flair to them now.
- Sprites now fly away and come back while switching Styles, similar to earlier versions of Chester United.
- There are now just shy of 250 Achievements in the game!
- Broken up into multiple categories including
- Using Special Attacks
- Too Much Stat Tracking
- Challenges including Pacifist/Untouched runs, handicapped boss fights, and more
- Catching stamps dropped by enemies now doubles their value! Going to be adding in some visual and audio cues to make this more clear in a future patch.
- Your active Style is no longer changed when hit by something you are weak against. This seamed to be mostly just be causing confusion.
- Rearranged a few levels on earlier planets to get a better difficulty flow.
- Moved the locations of a few hidden items.
- Lowered the cost of the Guaranteed Brain Drop and a few early Chester unlocks.
- The Spring-Gear at the end of the Bit City Sketch level should no longer randomly launch you to your death!
- Shooting a flamethrower bullet on Easy will no longer crash the game.
- Pressing start on the death screen now advances to next screen.
- Adjusted the levels of a few sound effects that were on the loud side.
- Reduced the bloom of the BLOCK Style to bit a little less blinding.
- His desaturation of the world now causes all damage to ignore the elemental damage system
- His Super Saturation Special on the other hand amplifies all elemental damage
That's about it for this patch, 2.2.6 should have some more UI refinements, bug fixes, and ???