[rust.facepunch.com]A first look at the junkyard, inventory and UI changes, half height walls, bulletproof glass, and more.View Post[rust.facepunch.com]Changes Add ability to define custom falloff/spread/spatial blend curves on a sound by sound basis N…
We’ve prepared patch-notes for today’s update, and along with it, some news about the upcoming major update.
We’ve done a lot of work on a new and improved combat system, coming to The Wild Eight in version 0.8 – however, due to constant work on improving the stability of the game, we need to take some more time.
We’re expecting 0.8 Battle Update to be released in the first half of December, so expect to hear more news about it soon!
– Fixed remaining death-related issues in old saves, where character’s models didn’t animate properly.
– Fixed matchmaking issues, which led to characters not being able to join a server or pick up items in-game.
– Fixed an issue, which had the game not recognising the player has a Generator in “Wrong Place at The Wrong Time” quest
– Fixed a synchronisation issue of rocket’s trajectory in “Priosners” quest in multiplayer
– Fixed an issue in “Dark Matter” quest, where opening the door did not initiate the countdown timer.
We’ve been busy these last few weeks, and we thought we’d share some of our progress with you in this ‘lil devblog. The game is really coming together, that’s for sure! There’s been a lot of progress, but we still have a long way to go. Putting together a map is one thing, but adding all of the nuances that are required to ensure that it not only works but is fun is a whole other ball game.
We are Altered Matter, and today we want to show you our "multi gravitational" game Etherborn.
We will from now on bring you guys weekly updates on the progress of the game. This week we let you in on the progress and also present this weeks feature which is Character Customization. Every week we will zoom in on a new part of the game to give yo…
We made a big update of our minimalist game and hope you will enjoy it!